Fierce competition for customers, building deeper customer relationships, and efficiently managing sales and marketing activities are just some of the key issues facing the retail banking industry. FinEdge is designed to give you a competitive advantage in the market and help overcome today’s challenges.
Leveraging our financial industry expertise from delivering transforming solutions to over 100 financial organizations across the globe, HCL AXON has built a new breed of CRM for the retail banking industry called FinEdge. FinEdge, based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, is the culmination of over two years of development and real-world input from financial services organizations. FinEdge is the most comprehensive CRM solution for the retail banking industry that ties together sales, marketing, and customer service functions to help you deliver a superior experience for your customers and drive business growth.
FinEdge is built to address key retail banking challenges including:
- Sustaining growth in saturated financial markets
- Identifying customer product eligibility based on risk ratings, demographics, and segmentation
- Ability to intelligently cross-sell and up-sell product offerings
- Delivering real-time status updates to customers during the application process, payments due, or customer service inquiries
- Alerting bank personnel to customer events such as investments maturing, loans due, or simply touching base
- Internal broadcasting of product updates/ changes, new policies, or promotional info
- Obtaining a unified view of the customer to better understand their total value
- Ability to analyze customer responses to offers, product usage, and profitability
- Tightening credit guidelines impact product eligibility
- Providing banking personnel with detailed customer information to better handle requests and issues
- Lowering operating costs by streamlining paperwork
- Automating applications for loans or account openings by using data available in CRM system
Key Benefits to Your BusinessUnified 360° Customer View: FinEdge unlocks the data from your core banking systems to give you a complete unified 360° view of your customers, including all contact information, products, risk profiles, profitability, and lifetime value.
Match the Right Customers to the Right Products Based on Eligibility: FinEdge provides robust capabilities to screen customers for product eligibility - providing the best fit based on pre-established criteria. Tight integration with core banking systems allows you to better target customers based on their financial status, risk profile, and other predetermined product eligibility requirements.
Deep Customer Segmentation: Now you can segment and tailor customer offers and campaigns based on a virtually limitless set of criteria such as accounts held, income level, transactions conducted, or anything important to your institution. Cross-sell and up-sell opportunities are enhanced with FinEdge.
Consolidated View of All Accounts: FinEdge gives you one consolidated view of all accounts held by individual customers and households. Now you can obtain nearly real-time details of all account data and activity for deposits, mortgages, loans, and credit cards in a central location.
Enhanced Customer Service: Whether it is routine requests such as a change of address, or an account dispute that requires follow-up and resolution, FinEdge helps streamline the process and improve customer satisfaction by integrating customer information and workflows. You can even automatically follow up with satisfaction surveys to stay on top of customer attitudes and build loyalty.